Sometimes I have an unreasonably hard time re-watching movies I love with other people 8D
all the time
WHY DIDN’T YOU LAUGH AT THAT PART. *LOOKS OVER* HOW CAN YOU BE TEXTING RIGHT NOW! I’M REWINDING IT. YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS PART PROPERLY
Hnnngh there are certain films I have to think twice about who to share them with
*texts through important plot or character development*
*complains they “don’t get it” through the rest of the film*
“This is my FAVORITE scene, it’s hilarious.” -no one laughs-
one of my friends noticed a mosquito had landed on his bicep so he flexed and the rush of blood to his biceps muscle filled up the mosquito so much it exploded and to this day it’s one of the most badass things I’ve ever heard
My boyfriend sent me a link to a Wikipedia article about Cassiel because he knew I’d fangilr over it and I find that to be an extremely sweet gesture and I just-
he’s too cute, I can’t
Vintage Underwater Pinups photos by Bruce Mozert
To promote Silver Springs, Florida’s crystal clear waters, Bruce Mozert took a series of creative underwater photos in 1938, depicting scenes of leisure one can partake in with no oxygen required. Prints of his work can be purchased over at his website: mozertstudio.
(via: Visual News)
do you ever just want to grab that one actor, shove her/him down on a bed, and, straddling him/her, lean down and whisper, very respectfully, “tell me about your characterization process, you’re just so ridiculously talented - like, are you more of a method person or do you prefer just really intense script work, because i am right there with you, honestly.”
1. He makes sure that the picture will be what the fan wants. Her with her idol. He even admits that it’s not all about him - that when fans are meeting celebrities they want the celebrity to acknowledge them, not just the other way around.
2. In this video, Tom asks every single fan he takes a picture with what their name is. He doesn’t have to; he could just try and get through them as quick as possible. He knows they have been waiting to meet him for a long time and so makes it worthwhile.
3. He doesn’t have to say this. That’s why it’s so nice, because he didn’t have to say it. He may or may not know this will make her day, but the reasoning doesn’t matter. She is obviously nervous - it’s like he’s reminding her that he’s as normal and as human as she is.
4. By now he’s taken pictures with every fan there, signed anything they wanted him to and he’s being hurried, but despite this he wants to make sure that they all got what they wanted. Like before, he knows how long they’ve been waiting and it’s likely they won’t get this opportunity again.
5. These are his parting words to the fans there. You would expect them to thank him (which they do) for using up what little spare time he has, but instead he thanks them. It’s clear he knows that without his fans he wouldn’t be as successful as he is.
6. He winds down his window to wave goodbye to them, even though the man driving is eager to get him to where he needs to be. He looks happier than the fans receiving the gesture, like he revels in seeing other people happy. The main thing here and in the rest is that he doesn’t have to do things, but he still does. I think, aside from his astounding acting and looks, this is why he’s so popular. (video)
shoutout out to all my buddies who have shitty dads or no dads at all this father’s day, you turned out just great regardless, you can’t choose your family and you don’t deserve any negativity from them,and you don’t deserve backlash or guilt-tripping for cutting them out of your life if that’s what you need/ed to do and i love you all
having “feelings” is ruining my reputation of being a heartless bitch